Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not last week but the one before that Jeff got to go fishing out on the ocean. Terrifying for me but very exciting for Jeff. Sorry about how tiny the pictures are. Just before he left we were up for new free phones and we got ones that take pictures but the quality when enlarged is terrible. By the way, did you know that sending a picture isn't the same price as sending a text. Live and learn I guess, today I will be calling and begging to have the charges removed. We were just picture crazy. He sent me pictures from the trip, I was sending pictures of the kids through out the day, man that can add up. Hopefully someone will have mercy on our ignorance.


Anyway back to fishing.He caught a shark. Actually he caught three but they will one let you keep your first one.
Doesn't his beard make him look like a burly fisherman. I begged 'til he shaved it off.

Uncle Jason.
Daddy
Here is the catch that Jeffrey brought home, that at some point we will be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment