Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I didn't even realize that it was October 1st until I was getting things ready for circle time. I am so excited. So not long after school was over I headed out to the garage and started pulling all of my Halloween boxes out. It was fun watching the kids get excited about all of the decorations. And I would be lying if I didn't' tell you I was thrilled to see my witches hat, I think I have had it since high school. I would also by lying (by omission) if I didn't tell you that I spent the rest of the morning doing my chores while wearing the hat.

I would have taken pictures to show you all the festivities but I am to lazy to put the card in the camera. Wow, that's really embarrassing. So for now feel free to look back at pictures of the kids from past Halloween's.

A
B
C
D
E


If I was crafty enough I would change the blog background to something fallish.

No comments:

Post a Comment