Thursday, October 23, 2008

He has learned a few new things.

So I want to thank who ever taught Timbo how to kiss on the cheek, I am now going to have two brand new spots for acne. No, seriously though, thanks. Some of the boys are coming home for Christmas and they aren’t big fans of kisses on the lips but now Timbo will be able to give them sugars.

In bigger news—last night Timothy went pee pee in the potty. Very exciting. Who knows if he will keep it up. Right now he is interested so I am going with it.

And the last thing.

Probably the worst thing I have ever taught him.

I don’t know what came over me but I taught him how to scream.

Crazy, I know.

So the video you are about to see is not of him screaming but of him watching a video of himself screaming. You may want to turn your volume down before you watch, Kati and Bear scream too and Bears is pretty loud. I wouldn’t want anyone to come running to your desk wondering if you were alright. That would just be embarrassing

1 comment:

  1. That's the same time Landon really started showing interest in the potty! Now that he is potty trained I know that if I had tried harder he would have been going in the potty a lot earlier!

    ReplyDelete