Saturday, October 25, 2008

I couldn't have made a better choice myself

Wednesday morning it was very cold here so the kids and I cuddled up in my bed under double the blankets and watched Sesame Street for a lazy morning to go with the lazy weather. During one of the segments they talked about all the different things you could be when you grow up. I asked Bear what he would like to be. "Grandpa" he said and who can blame him when he has the kind of grandpa that he has, the best.

On a side note my Daddy got on a plane this morning and headed way down in Mexico to Chiapas. He will be there until November 8th and I would appreciate your prayers. Prayers for safety, the will of God, soft hearts and opened ears. I encourage you to follow the link to Chiapas and read about it. You can also go to youtube and watch some clips. Be in prayer for these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment