Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A boy and a frog

So Timothy has this frog that he named "Bubba", well actually he calls all toys bubba but if you say "go get your Bubba then he will come back with the frog, he is totally in love with it. Kati and Bear never really had a special toy like that when they were babies and we kind of forced it on Timbo. I put a smaller version of Bubba in his crib every night just hoping he would notice it one day and like it. And he did. So then I thought I just had to buy a bigger one and he became even more attached. I think it has a lot to do with the tag at the bottom of the frog. He would suck this thumb and play with the tag, all the time. It's even how he would fall asleep. Eventually the tag became so loved that most of it fell off but he loved it still. He loves it so much that Timothy won't sleep without it. He wakes up in the middle of the night if he can't feel it near him.

I became worried that if it were to get lost what the ramification would be so yesterday I bought a back up Bubba, exactly like the original, for the mental well being of our child. But I am pretty sure after you watch this video you will see that if Bubba does get lost Timbo won't be fooled by imitations.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! This is absolutely hilarious!!! =) Haha he cracks me up

    ReplyDelete