Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good times

It occurred to me as I posed my kids for a photo and their fight broke out that those of you with only one child have never experienced the fight that almost always ensues during photo ops, or at least with my kids anyway.Usually at least one of them is not happy about being in the photo. This time it was Kati. She didn't mind having her photo taken she just didn't want to share the spot light.
She is already grumpy and now huffing at Bear.
Something about how putting his arm there was just make the picture ugly.
He then yells he isn't ugly.
And the fight continues.
Now, a good mom probably would have broken the fight up but I just kept snapping away for you people.
Special photo moment over. Just so you know I didn't attempt any more posed photo's from that day. Any thing else from then on in was all candid, even when they begged to pose at yet another rock. I may be a bad mom but I'm not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment