Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What a character....

so he fits right in.


Mr Cutier Tooter.  While bathing him yesterday morning I was talking to him and said, "Ya know, I should count how many times in a day you say my name because it would just be crazy."  Bear over heard me and began a count on sticky notes.  Forty minutes later the count for "Mama" was up to 68.  No joke.

Yesterday at lunch time I was planning on making a casserole with the older kids.  It was already late so I threw a pbj together for Mr. CT so he wouldn't be hungry.  I forgot to cut the sandwich before giving it to him.  When I went back into the dinning room to check on him he had the sandwich open and had smeared the filling all over his face and the bottoms of his feet......maybe tomorrow it will be funny to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment