Friday, June 18, 2010

My Husband Rocks

This is a busy weekend for us. We have Toy Story 3 tonight, Bo's birthday party tomorrow and Father's Day/Bo's birthday on Sunday. Yesterday was my planned day to do lots of cooking in preparation for this weekend among regular everyday cleaning and birthday party shopping. Things didn't go just as I had planned. I was unable to go grocery shopping before Bug's dentist appointment. Our visit took longer than I had expected and with Kati feeling so lousy afterwards shopping was really out of the question.

My sweet baby, without my asking, offered to go for me. Not only did he go for me after he worked all day but he missed most of the basketball game he wanted to watch. Because of his selfless act I was able to get three of the things cooked last night. Not only did he make last night easier for me he eased my load today because now I don't have to do all that shopping and can continue my cooking and party planning.

My husband rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment