Monday, June 28, 2010

Just another day

We did some more fishing this weekend.

I love this picture of Bear. Just look at that sweet face.
Just more proof of what a real fisherman he is. He had no problems getting worms for me to hook.


Bug's first catch.Jeff took this one. I just love all of the colors.
Bo "read" me his hat, "Fisher kids get bite's too"
I got my first catch worth counting. I almost never catch anything. I can sit right next to Jeff using the same bait and get nothing while I just watch him reel one after another in. So imagine my surprise yesterday, first of all that I got a bite, to feel such a fighter on my line. It was very exciting so you will have to forgive my excess of pictures.

Check out Bug's face. Jeff told them to come close so we could get a picture of how big it was. I guess she didn't think that was such a good idea.
Very exciting! I will have to hold on to that memory for the next hundred time we go fishing and I catch nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment