Monday, June 14, 2010

Here's a little something to cool you off

This is how you know you are behind on your blogging. It's nearly 100 degrees outside and I still have pictures of snow I haven't posted.

That Friday morning we headed down the street to Kati's best friend's grandmothers house. Taylor and her parents were coming by and asked if we wanted to come play in the snow.

I guess it's something you just have to do........

eat the snow.

It was really good snow for angels and I was glad that Bear didn't care he was getting snow all down his pants. I love this smile.

This nerd thought it would be fun to make one face down.




After we headed home we changed our wet clothes and settled in for lunch when I heard a knock at the door. It was my Daddy. It was a nice surprise. It shouldn't have been a surprise since we had plans for him to come but with all the snow it slipped my mind. So we bundled back up and headed out back to play.
This is a big ball of snow that Kati and I rolled together. Man was that thing heavy. They should definitely make snow rolling an event on the Biggest Loser.
And this was the best part of my day.

For the first time in 27 years I got to make a snow man with my Daddy. Never done anything like that before. It was nice to get a childhood memory even if I had to wait this long to get it.
(You will have to ignore how sad he looks. I didn't think
to take a picture until the poor guy was melting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment