Friday, September 26, 2008

We went for a walk this week. I am trying to loose weight and people are always saying kids these days never get enough exercise so I thought I would take them with me. And when I say I am trying to lose weight, I mean that in the truest sense, if the truest sense is looking at myself in the mirror and saying, "I need to lose weight" and then not really doing anything about it. And it doesn't help that my darling friend just gave me some new coffee that I have just fallen in love with. And when I say coffee, I mean a little bit of the ground bean with half a canister of sugar and 1/3 of a container of creamer.

I drink my coffee like a grown up.

So anyway, back to my walk. I tried to think of a way to keep them from whining while drank my 103 points, um I mean coffee and walked.This is what I came up with. Since I would be pushing Timbo in a stroller I knew Kati would love to push one of her babies too. And since Brendon recently told Jeffrey he thought his swimming trunks were "cute" I thought he needed something a little manlier. A shopping cart was all I could come up with.

Maybe next time I should let him carry a gun in the back of his pants, cause the shopping cart isn't cutting it.
The had a great time and didn't complain once.
This is our neighborhood donkey Airbud. We can hear him from our backyard. We love him. Not as much as him neighbors love him, I'm sure, but we love him all the same. Bear needed to let his monkey see him.

Isn't he a cutie.

Look at this girl. She is just becoming all kinds of brave. Talking to zoo keepers petting donkeys. In fact we saw the Doctor yesterday and she didn't run screaming under a chair. I won't even go into that story.

She was so proud of herself. Ya know what I love the most about this picture. She is gonna touch him, but only with one finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment