Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Okay, okay. I have a confession to make. I was a little miss leading. When I said things were unbelievable I wasn't kidding, I just lead you to believe we didn't enjoy our selves and that couldn't be further from the truth. In fact if it weren't for the kids we might not have come home. Okay and maybe money played a part in it too.


Okay, so here is how you need to view my trip, the same as I did. Was it something outside our means? Yes. Did we need it? Yes. Would I make the same choice again? Yes. Did we go crazy and spend a lot of money? No. So don't look at it and wonder how much things costs, just view and enjoy and be happy for us.

We stayed in this cute condo.
Here was our living room.

Here is our kitchen. Don't you just love how I am spelling things out for you like you couldn't tell that the room with the stove was actually the kitchen.
Bathroom
Bathroom again.
Our room. Sorry it is so dark. Jeff told me at the time the flash didn't go off but I was so excited about taking pictures from our balcony that I didn't want to do it again, and then I forgot.
This was the beautiful view that I woke up to every morning. Where I sat and read and enjoyed breakfast. All of the following pictures were taken from the balcony.



No comments:

Post a Comment