Monday, September 8, 2008

After our reminiscing we rented a boat for a few hours and had a blast. If you have been reading my blog recently then you already know how much I hate the water so I was surprised when Jeff suggested we go out on the water and even more surprised when I agreed.

I'm glad that I did.

I only wore the life jacket about five minutes. It smelled horrible. I suppose I'd have rather drown then have Jeff thinking I was the one smelling bad.



Here is just part of the condo.
I don't know if you will be able to see it or not but our balcony is right in the middle with the brown fan.
More of the condo.
Jeff is laughing at me. He kept warning me he was about to take off and that I should sit down but everything was so beautiful.

I almost fell.


Some of the houses were unbelievable, so unbelievable I had to take pictures to share them with all of you.
Jeff asked me if I wanted to drive. I was so scared but I tried any way. It lasted for all of about three minutes. Which is a lot longer than me swimming in the lake lasted. Jeff jumped in first, I followed behind and immediately began my scramble back into the boat. It wasn't a pretty sight. And then I cried. But being the great husband that Jeff is he just kept telling me how proud he was of me.


More homes.

After two hours on a boat I guess we just weren't burnt enough so we went swimming in the pool. At least there I can see my feet. They lied though, it was deeper than five feet.
Isn't that the most beautiful pool you have ever seen?

Later that night we got all gussied up and went into town. We ate at Macaroni Grill. I love going out to eat without the kids. We always snuggle up on the same side and people watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment