Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Timbo

I haven't posted a lot lately but I have still been taking lots of pictures, so here are some of Timbo in the last few weeks.

He loves legos. Well just one lego in particular. Unfortunately this is not a picture of the right one. He is too cute, he screams (not cute) if he can't reach the basket until someone pulls it out for him. He is then on the search for the perfect one. He finds it every time.
This is his wave. It's more of a "Hey". Although yesterday he began opening and shutting his hand too.
Are those the most pitiful nails you have ever seen. I always call Brendon's toenails bear claws but these really may be claws. Don't judge me, looking at his feet sometimes makes me sad. I know I should be grateful and believe me I am it's just they could be better and that's a little tough.
Jeff finally helped the poor child out and cut them last week.


Saturday he said his first word, "Momma" and I'm not talking the "Ma-ma-ma"'s. I'm talking the real deal. And I have got Jeff to thank for that. Thanks babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment