Monday, March 24, 2008

The favors of great men or women are like blushes on the cheeks of a courtesan-rare, nice to see, but not to be relied upon.

Yeah, so this title has nothing to do with my post. It is a line from a book I am reading . I thought you might read it and wondering what on earth I was posting about. And it worked, you are reading further, are you not. Well, the truth is I'm not posting on anything so thought provoking; just something to make you smile.

All of these pictures were taking of Bear in about a four hour period. He is going through this weird smile phase. As I looked back through the pictures I continued to come across this new smile of his or other silly faces he made. There were just so many I thought I had to blog about it. There were actually even more than these but I didn't want to beat a dead horse but by then end you may feel like I already did. I thought they were funny and since it's my blog I guess that's all that matters.












And this one had to be my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha oh my gosh! He is just hilarious! I'm glad to hear things are better!
    I love yall and yall are in my prayers.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete