Monday, February 11, 2008

Mile stones

This past week Timbo has hit some mile stones.......

  • He has successfully learned how to pull-up. For about a week he was pulling up on me and Jeff but this past weekend he graduated to objects. We are very proud but this seems so early to me. You're not suppose to compare, I know, I know but I will have to look it up and see if the other kids pulled up this early.
  • No one make any phone calls but he also got his first spanking. It's terrible I know. I didn't want to do it. When I vacuum he like to chase down the cord and pull it. No, he did not get the spanking because I have to walk back over and plug the vacuum back in countless times. He got his spanking for a safety issuse. As much as I didn't want to spank him I felt that I needed too.
  • And the whopper for the weekend........drum roll please........he fell off the bed. It was soooo fast and Jeff and I were both right there. Timothy and I exchanged cheesy smiles and I turned around to the dresser when bahm he hit the ground. I guess my winning smile made he crawl over to get me and I just wasn't there to catch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment