Thursday, February 14, 2008

As I was looking threw old things recently I made a discover, well, I guess I can't really call it a discovery because I already knew I had just forgotten.......anyway Kati's first kiss was shared with Josiah. It couldn't have happened with a better little one if you ask me. Here they are together on Valentines night. Aren't they just adorable? I know I am right. They would totally make "cutest couple" in their senior year books. Am I getting a little ahead of myself here? Should I let them start kindergarten before I am planning their final yearbook. No, I am defiantly right. Arranged marriage I say. We know he comes from a great family. He is such a sweet boy. And what a looker. They both have great eyes, winner smiles and fabulous hair; their kids would be outstanding. Okay maybe now I am getting ahead of myself. Kindergarten should defiantly come before all I do all this planning. Right? I kidd Elaine, I kidd. Or do I?What a great picture.
While Elaine and I were snapping shots like crazy their oldest boy, Caleb, said "Aww, romantic love" And by the way who ever gets that catch is one lucky gal. This little one already prays "Lord please help me to spend more time with you" and to be honest he probably spends more time in the word than most adults.
Breaking news

Timbo had his first kiss tonight
and he shared it with Ms. Esther, Josiah's little sister. Also another great match. I'm really thinking arranged marriage is the way to go.

(Oh, and of course I didn't get the kiss on camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment