Friday, July 16, 2010

My Husband Rocks


Wednesday was not my day. The lawn mower decided to stop after only 5 rows mowed. The dryer stopped heating up. When reheating Jeff's dinner I left it in too long and almost made him jerky. Then when I started to make the rest of his dinner I plugged in the coffee maker instead of the grill. You can't really cook chicken in a coffee pot. The list could go on but the one that mattered most to me was the dryer.

Our heating element went out and I decided that I would fix the part so Jeff wouldn't have too when he got home. It took me forever to get it open and get all the pieces out. I got the part back to where it belonged and put it all back together. I plugged the dryer back in and started her up. Pop! Hhmm, that didn't happen when Jeff did it.

I put the piece a little to far in and had metal touching metal. Oops. So instead of helping Jeff I only broke the dryer more. I think lots of husbands would have been irritated but mine met me at the door that afternoon with a kiss and chuckled "I'm sorry you're having such a rough day".


Happy Birthday Baby. I'm glad you were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment