Sunday, July 4, 2010

I get to make the rules

The kids rooms are over run with toys so we have started something new for their birthdays. Instead of toys from us their gift is a day with us, just us and that one child. Bo chose to go to the zoo.



Bo thought Daddy Bubba needed a ride in the stroller and he wanted to be the one to give it.
This is the "I really really need to go pee-pee but my Daddy wants to take a picture" look.
It poured while we were at the zoo while we were there. At first we hid out near the lion exhibit but after a while we decided we were so wet anyway what difference did it make. I loved that the three of us were such great sports about it. Honestly I liked the rain better than the alternative of a scorching hot day.
It's quite obvious that Bo is to big for the stroller but he wanted it and I am a sucker when it comes to my baby. After a while he just stretched his body out a got comfy.

Look at that precious face.

No comments:

Post a Comment