Friday, April 23, 2010

My Husband Rocks

Do you remember all of those episodes of "Friends" were no one could tell you what Chandler did at his job, the title or description? Sometimes that's how I feel when people ask me what Jeff does. In fact his former boss at one point had to get clarification from him. I could just say he is a Pharmacy Technician but he is so much more than that. So much more it's difficult to try and explain it to other people. His job can be complicated. He works with machines that do things that have to be explained more than once. It's to much to even try..........

Anyway, my husband rocks because he shares his job with me. Even knowing that I don't understand everything that he is saying he still shares it with me because he knows that I love to hear about his work. His job fascinates me. I love hearing about all the machines and the ins and outs of what he does during his day and he shares them with me. He tells me about the things he does to improve his job or ways that he can see that it could be done better. I love to hear how his mind works and am thrilled to have him share that part of his life with me.

I love my husbands job.

No comments:

Post a Comment