Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Bear

I know I know I am so far behind on blogging. Life is oober busy and I seriously haven't had time.

Our precious Bear turned 5 at the beginning of this month. Their rooms are so over flowing with toys I thought we should take him somewhere instead of add to the mound. So on Thursday we met Dan and Terri half way and left the other two stinkpots with them. That night the boys stayed up late working on Bear's gift from Jeff. On Friday just Jeffrey, Bear and I made a trip to a museum. Brendon really enjoyed all of the fun things to do. The next day was his birthday party. He made mention of how long his birthday was being stretched out and how much he enjoyed that.
It's hard to believe that five years ago a precious boy was being brought into this world..........and then marked it with his pee.
Love you Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment