Saturday, May 5, 2007

My poor baby


This is Jeffrey's foot with his new apparatus. I am kind of glad I have a chance to get use to this before I have to see the actual foot. He is using crutches (or in the words of Kati "crunches") to get around and Wednesday we will go to the Dr for a spell shoe for him to walk in and the Dr will remove all the bandages. His surgery went well, he is just in pain and really tired. That blue cord coming from his ankle area is really neat. Under his bandages is a cool pack attached to the blue tube, the tube is connected to a cooler with ice that blows air on his foot to help with swelling. It's really neat. And as in all things Jeffrey I have been really blessed again, he is a great patient (nobody could ask for a better husband). And between me and you, I'm enjoying getting to take care of him so much. That sounds really awful, don't get me wrong I would rather he be all better and not need any help. It probably wouldn't be so nice to take care of him if he was a meany but he is not. Things with the kids are good so far, neither one has bumped it or climbed on him yet, but I say just give them time, they're only kids right. Please keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery I just know he is going to go stir-crazy in this house. Oh, I have to tell you one more thing; One of the very first things he said to me when he woke up was "Are you okay?". What a great husband, he gets cut up and he wants to know if I'm alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment