Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Great friends and family

Monday night our friends Jon, Brandy, and Lan brought us dinner, that's was wonderful I might add, to help with me out with Jeff's foot. It was an extra blessing because we just started having plumbing problems in the afternoon and I was in no frame of mind to care what anybody ate at that point so it was so nice not to have to worry. Thanks guys! The plumbing drama continued into the next day with Grandpa and Uncle Jared coming to help this time (Uncle Jason came the day before) and they worked for hours but still no relief, although all they did will be great for our pipes. Then Grandma E came to bring dinner while I messed with a pipe, I wasn't much help I really just created another job for one of the boys but I just can't stand feeling useless. Then it was off to Home Depot again at 8 o'clock at night. Grandma kept the kids entertained while I talked to a wonderful plumbing guy who gave me an idea of what the problem is. We may have a vent clogged on the roof. I feel so sorry for the boys working in those nasty pipes and the vent may be our only problem. Grandma G would say "that's what families do", well you all are wonderful and we really appreciate it. THANK YOU to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment