Thursday, March 1, 2007

runnin' naked


I am now serious about potty training. He has been showing signs of being ready for a few months and we a worked with him a little but going to buy more diapers the other day just pushed me over the edge......$34.00. I would love to only have one in diapers and it won't be long before the new baby gets here. I know this may seem a little unorthodox but I like to potty train naked. It makes me much more conscious of taking them to the bath room and they notice when they go too. Bear has gone potty 6 or 7 times today with no accidents. He did try to sneak off to pee in the new babies room but I caught him. His incentive for getting potty trained is Thomas the Train underwear. He has never seen the show but he loves trains, now if I could only find firefighter and school bus underwear. So for now. if you happen to stop by you have not interrupted bath time or a diaper change you have just encountered the tiny Bear nudist colony for one. Guess that doesn't make it a colony.

No comments:

Post a Comment