Friday, March 16, 2007

Let's get organized!


You may not always be able to tell by looking at my home but I like things clean and organized. Does that mean that you won't find dust on my book shelf's or baseboards? Absolutely not, but I can't stand to step over toys that are not being played with or even worse stepping on them. When I wonder into my children's room for the tenth time that night I want to lovingly gaze at their face on the way to the bed and not find a way threw a maze of toys. Jeff and I bought new toy bins and I love them. I can make each bin hold its own type of toy and I am convinced that this will help with the mess and my nerves. I am going to put a picture of the kind of toy for each bin inside to help the kids remember where things belong. Bear is already catching on and I thought only Kati was going to understand for awhile. Here is Ms Vanna White showing off their new bins.

No comments:

Post a Comment