Friday, March 23, 2007

my boys

The picture is old I know. My boys. What can I say. I am in bed asleep last night exhausted when I wake up to a muffled but hearty laugh. At first it's one of those foggy sleepy moments where you don't know what is going on and then it hits me. Jeffrey is not in bed with me he is still on the computer. I doze back off and awaken again to more laughing but you can tell he is trying really hard to be quite and really enjoying what ever he is watching. Was I mad? No way, how can you be mad at someone you are so much in love with for laughing. It was such a beautiful sound but even a pillow over the ear wouldn't cover it up :) My little man wakes up a hour and half before he suppose to and of course I am not feeling well. I change his diaper and put him back in bed and then stumble back to my own. A hour later I wake up to him playing in the hallway so I call him to come get in bed with me thinking we can doze together. I was wrong. He proceeds to pat my nauseous belly and talk about the baby. I ask him to please quit I don't feel good so he lays down. Less than a minute passes before he sitting up again swinging his doll and singing "Woody's round'up round'up round'up" over and over and over. Again how can you be mad at such a cute boy. My boys, gotta love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment