Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My baby girl turns three

Three years and one day ago my husband and I were wondering about the miracle growing inside of me. We already knew from the sonogram at the hospital that she would have her chubby cheeks and long eye lashes. But what color would those eyes be? Would she have her daddies hair or mine?
This was my tiny angel just two days old.
Here she is at her third birthday party. She has grown so much. She has just started choir at church and AWANAS. Even though I am so very proud of her I am just a little bit sad too. This has all gone by so fast, so very very fast. Time never goes by as quick as it does when you have children. It doesn't seem that it was that long ago when I was feeling her move within me for the first time and now here she is, a tiny little me. My heart breaks for the day when she will leave us. I know thinking that far ahead may seem silly to some but not to those of us with children. So today I will hug a little longer, give twice as many kisses and put off the things that can be done tomorrow. I love you Katibug and I will always be proud of you no matter what you do, my tiny angel girl.

2 comments:

  1. Yep! Ur right..babies do grow very fast...i was once just like your Katie and now my 25th bday is coming and I don't even know it.Time really flies..God bless you and your family...COntinue to serve the Lord...as you minister to your children...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are lovely...i dream of having some too if i meet the right guy and we end up together...we may be able to have babies just like yours...the difference is they'll be Asians...God bless you & Your family...i love reading and watching your blogs...your babies bring smiles to my face...really "children are treasures from God!"

    ReplyDelete