Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We finally made it to Arizona! I love it here. Don't get me wrong, I definitely miss our family and friends back in Texas, but Arizona is great. First of all Jeffrey is here. The weather has been amazing (I know I know, I won't be saying that in a few months). The kids school is less than a mile from our home. Just about everything I need is on two streets very close to our home. My husband is here. The drive around here is gorgeous. The sunsets can have no rival, they are absolutely breath taking. The dry air here is really helping my acne. Jeffrey is here. Our house....I don't even have words for it. Our landscaping in our backyard is great. To top it off our fence is concrete and over 6 feet tall, total privacy. The layout of our house is perfect for letting the kids play in the backyard while I cook supper. There are palm trees all over the place, even our yard. Ooooh, in our backyard I have a lemon tree. Did I mention my husband is here. There are two parks within walking distance from our home. Our neighborhood is wonderful, there are kids out playing all the time, people riding their bikes, walking their dogs. The kids made friends right away. Oh, and my husband is here. And I am content here. I haven't felt like that in.....I don't know how long. Nothing in life is perfect, there are still things I would like to change but I am happy. I find myself doing things around the house, doing laundry, making dinner, sweeping floors and I don't mind, in fact I feel glad to be doing them. That is a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment