Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Parties

I was grateful once again that the kids party was on a day I wasn't working. I made sure to bring the camera since they would only see their friends one more day. I had one picture in mind that I was certain I wanted to take....This was just a deco picture. Don't get me wrong, we love this girl. Kati is crazy about her and they have become good friends this year. However there was another picture I really wanted. I tried to talk Kati into to it and when that didn't work I told she had no choice....

Meet Brett, Kati's crush for this year....and the feeling is mutual. Isn't he a cutie! And he is smart too. She was embarrassed but someday she and I will enjoy this picture together. AND GRANDPA, GO EASY ON THE TEASING.






No comments:

Post a Comment