Monday, October 11, 2010

New Casting

When we go for new castings we bring our portable dvd player along for distraction. Jeff had the great idea to use headphones to drowned out the noise from the casts saw.
No gasping. His foot doesn't look just like this. I used picnik to change some coloring. For some reason the picture wasn't showing his cracked skin so I played with some colors and shadows until you could see it. This picture serves two purposes. I wanted to show you his poor cracked skin and the green balls on the pins. The one on the outside of his foot keeps turning and digging in to his cute little feet.

Dr McGoodDaddy uses pliers and turns them back. The sight makes me nauseous and hearing Timothy cry just breaks my heart. See the little dent in his foot from where the ball was turned the wrong way.



Poor guy got a couple of blisters from his last cast.

They padded him up extra good this time.

Bo went with green this time. I think it was a good choice.
I know it sounds like I am complain a lot but truly I am grateful. I don't understand all the things Dr. McGoodDaddy explains so sometimes it's hard to show my excitement with words because I couldn't tell you what the man just said to me. What I know is I trust Dr. McGoodDaddy and I trust Jeffrey so I just go with it. I know Bo is in good hands, it's just hard to watch sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment