Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's been a great weekend. On Friday my mom and Al kept the kids for me and I had an amazing evening. I got up the next morning at 8 which is impossible at my house. I then headed to Barnes and Noble and sat for thirty minutes all alone reading. It was lovely. I went and picked up my sweet nerds and headed home. After a nap we went to the library and roamed around looking for our selections.

From there we went to the park and enjoyed the nice weather. I had this great idea to pop the tent in the living room. I couldn't find the tent but we went ahead with the rest of my plans anyway......

or at least we tried.

When we got home I had the boys gather broken branches from the backyard. I thought it would be so fun to roast marshmallows for s'mores and let the kids cook their own hot dogs.
Aren't they precious.

About two seconds later we had no fire. Apparently keeping one going is harder than I knew.

So I decided we would use our gas stove in a whole new way. Bear said, "This is the best night ever. I'm having so much fun."

Guess what, this didn't work either so we pulled out the George Foreman grill. I so wouldn't make it on Survivor.

We had yummy hot dogs and chips while we watched an interesting movie about snakes. I really enjoyed my sweet babies tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment