Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My last day as a mommy of two and a family of four

The day before I have had each of my children has been bittersweet for me. Don't get me wrong I have been excited with each one but I also know that I am about to change our lives forever. It was probably the worst with Kati, I was crying so loudly that Jeffrey could hear me over the running water and a shut door. It's not that I was upset about having her, we had dreamt of our Kati Michelle for nearly four years, it was about things being different. So I decided when I woke up this morning that we were going to have a great last day as the four of us. Amidst all the extra cleaning today there was a special breakfast, special time with Daddy, singing, home movie watching, and just general loving our kids. We started our day off with a trip to McDonald's. Yummy (added bonus, I didn't have to cook or clean up)


Somebody fell down
Aren't they cute
Then we went through the car wash. Can you tell that Kati loved it but Bear not so much

Cuddling
wrestling with Daddy
Bear wanted to shave
the three of us, good night my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment