Friday, June 29, 2007

As you all know Jeffrey has problems with his feet, so when Timothy was born with his feet not looking just perfect it broke my heart. I didn't want him to have to suffer through any of the things Jeff did and I didn't want to watch Jeff hurt through it either. Today we took him to the same foot Dr that Jeff has been using, we just love this guy and he works on kids too. The long and the short of it is this; we are not going to do anything for his feet right now but we will go back and see him again when Timothy is three months. The are three things that you see with club feet but Timothy on has one of them. I wish I could explain it all better for you but the Dr used to many big words but not so many that I couldn't figure out what he was saying. When we go back at three months he could be fine, we could need casts or it could need to be fixed with a special shoe over time, we will just have to wait and see. Keep my baby in your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment