Friday, January 20, 2017

Around the Farm

 Sherman and Herman are doing well.  They are both still alive, so that counts for something.  Although they wont leave the run.  I kept them closed in with a baby gate for over a week to get them acclimated.  The gate is no off but they are too scared to leave.  In fact the first day I took the gate off they hide in the coop all day!
 Somebody snuck a ride during clean up time.
 I don't know if you can tell from this picture but we have a house guest....

 I'm not sure who is living under there and I don't really want to find out!


 I need somebody to push me around during clean up time.
 Look what I found while cleaning up.  Somebody left a surprise under the outside couch.

 And then I found a whole stash behind the couch.  Stupid birds!



No comments:

Post a Comment