Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hey Babe

Hey Babe,
 
Miss you!  I had several pictures to share with you and this seemed better than texting.


 I left the garage door open just for a minute to get something and this is what I found when I came back.  What a mess!

 Your babies said they wanted to be sophisticated so they would get compliments.  Then Kati and Bear put on a cooking class for Timothy to teach him to make table side guacamole.....Bo's ended up looking like baby poo
 I haven't mentioned how much J loves Villa too, it's not just me.  He eats so good there every time.  After his mess of a bean face, and he rubbed it in his hair, he needed a bath.

 Check out those curls.  That's product free hair.  All I did was blow-dry it, which I have never done before.  I guess the heat really kinked it up.
 
The kids noticed that it's freezing around the sprout too.  They wanted a picture for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment