Friday, December 21, 2012

Just a swingin

When Mister first came to us it was obvious he had no idea about swinging, he had never had the experience.  Because of his issues sensory experiences like this weren't important to him.  He physically wasn't able to enjoy them or if he did he wasn't sure how to express that.

I am so excited to say that just recently at the park with Jeffrey that all changed for him.  It may not seem important but this is proof of his healing and we are so excited for him.

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  And to have children with such big hearts.  Just recently Mister was having a fit in the store.  Bo was asking about it and when I explained things I watched my baby begin to sing what he always hears his Daddy sing to Mister.  It was just a beautiful moment to watch his heart try to bring healing to Mister.

No comments:

Post a Comment