Monday, May 21, 2012

Emotional mess

When Kati started Kindergarten I was terrified to be leaving her with people I didn't know. When the boys started the mothers day out type thing I felt guilt for not being with them.......Bo is starting school next year and I am devastated. This is our last week together alone. Friday is the last day of school, then it will be a very short summer and then school starts again very early August. At first I couldn't figure out why I was having such an emotional reaction to this, it's not like I haven't done it before. Twice. A couple of weeks ago it all feel into place.....

This stage of my life is coming to a close. I am grieving little ones. They will all be in school. My heart is broken. I miss Kati and Bear during the day but Bo is here to keep me busy, but now what. My babies aren't babies.

I just can't put it all into words. What I feel like.....

We have 5 days to live it up. And we're gonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment