Saturday, December 10, 2011

Meet Charlie

Buttercup passed away before Thanksgiving. It was hard on all the kids and myself. About a week after she passed Jeff started looking for a new pup. At first I wasn't so sure. I couldn't quite put it into words but I just didn't like the idea. But then I got to thinking about my Bear. Bear needs a dog and so that did it for me.And into our lives came Charlie. I swore I would never get a Chihuahua. Those little yippy rats just aren't for me (sorry if you have one. I 'm sure your yippy rat is quite lovely). However Charlie's other gene's and his looks won me over. Charlie's other half, the only half I will be claiming, is cow dog.
Isn't he adorable.
We bought Charlie for the kids but really he is my dog. He loves us all but he has a special place in his heart just for me. He follows me where ever I go. His eyes are always on me. I can see so much of his cow dog side.
He is really a fantastic dog.
Jeff sure knows how to pick 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment