Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

It was my best Mother's Day! Bear was adamant to make me breakfast, a bowl of Apple Jacks. Best bowl of Apple Jacks I have ever had.

I told Jeff the only thing I wanted was for him to make me lunch and he got everything right to a tee. Nobody makes fried chicken like my husband! It was delicious.

I received to many cards from the kids to count. This was one of my favorites. Bear made it at school.It says, "Dear Mom, I love it 'win' you hold me." He needed to assure me that he loves me all the time and not just when I hold him. What a sweet boy.

Bo put this one together....so cute! I just love our frog family.

I gave Kati my old copy of Little Women. She knows it was my favorite book as a child. That precious girl made me a copy with her own sweet hand.

This wasn't for Mother's Day but it was the day he drew it. Bo has just started drawing and I love it. It's a dinosaur and a "minja" (ninja)

And this one, this one made me cry.
That dumb dog has chewed up my rocking chair. My very special chair that we bought when I was pregnant with Bug. I bought it full of dreams and love in my heart. I threw away the ottoman and three days later dug it back out of the trash. On Mother's Day morning Kati saw me dragging it into the garage and she asked me what I was doing. I explained that I was saving it until I could refinish it. So imagine my delight when I opened this Easter egg from Kati and found money inside, "It's money for your chair".

No comments:

Post a Comment