Monday, April 18, 2011

"Weigh in Wednesday"

In February of 2009 I went on a home school field trip. Later that day someone sent me pics of the outing and I couldn't believe what I saw. I quickly got out my own camera and began looking through the pictures for the photo I took of me and Bear. I was shocked to say the least. And that began my weight loss journey.

In March of that year I set myself a goal. One hundred and thirty five pounds was my goal weight. A girl has to dream big so I set a dream weight of 125 thinking I would probably never get there but "go big or go home", right?

By 2010 I had not only reached my goal weight but beat it by four pounds. I was so super excited to be there. I unfortunately put about 9 pounds back on but today I am so excited to say that I have reached my dream weight! I have set myself a new dream weight that I am striving for. (No worries Mom it is well within the range for my height and build).

Now I can't just brag on myself here. My hubby has been doing an amazing job with his weight loss. As of today he has lost 46 pounds! I'm telling ya, when we get back to Texas you guys won't recognize us.

Stick around, there could be before and after photo's at some point.

Jeffrey Matthew, I am so proud of all of your hard work Baby. You are doing great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment