Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Saturday Night

What a night!

Monday Jeff and I were watching the news when the said something about the George Straight concert that was coming up. Jeff said that looked like fun and I agreed. I really agreed when the said the Reba would be there as well. For as long as I can remember I have loved her music and wanted to see her in concert.

We made plans to go and were fortunate enough that it all worked out. The line up for the night was to be Julianne Hough, Blake Shelton, Reba and George. On our way there Jeff and I were racking our brains trying to remember who Blake Shelton was but as soon as he got started we knew who he was. This is my favorite song of his.....




Of course the high light of the night for me was seeing Reba. I have to admit I acted a fool when she came on. It was exciting to me to see the sea of flashing cameras when she came on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment