Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

I was also able to join the kids for their Thanksgiving Feast. I love being able to be apart of their world! This time provided to be a little trickery than the last. With two kids we have to travel to two classes, not too bad, except that they were having their feast in the hall!

When I got to Bear's class they were reading stories. I looked all over but couldn't find him anywhere. That's because he was just a few feet away from me playing on the computer.



Go Bug!



Yah, I know it's upside down but I knew if I went to Picnik to fix it I would start playing with other things so you will just have to read it upside down.





Bear got to pick out the story. I promise it wasn't so boring that the kids couldn't look or listen. Someone was passing out papers and with the camera delay every time I got them looking away.
This is the rug rats Thanksgiving morning. It was COLD here so we splurged and had hot chocolate with breakfast. The really enjoyed watching the parade on TV before we headed out for our Thanksgiving lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment