Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm a writer. Whether I am any good or anything is ever even published, I'm a writer, it's what I do. It's how I think. I have thoughts that flow through this muddled mind all day long. Sometimes they just have to come out. Unfortunately I don't feel like I can put all of my thoughts here because of a breach of trust from someone I called friend. Never the less, all of the writing thoughts still flow. My counselor said maybe there is a brilliant author trapped somewhere inside...I'm thinking maybe just a nut trapped inside. I had to do something with all the thoughts so I started writing them on my mirror when ever I had them.I've decided it looks a little mad scientist. I can't even see myself well enough to do my hair or put makeup on. I guess I will have to revert to something a little more logical. Like maybe a notebook. Who woulda thunk it....Jeff, that's who.

No comments:

Post a Comment