Sunday, November 5, 2006

In the mind of a child


You will have to pay close attention to the words in this blog to get it (this picture doesn't go with the it, I just thought she looked cute).
Kati comes into the kitchen pretending to ride on a toy. She says "Mommy can you dry your hands off ( I was washing dishes) and get these things off of me I'm stuck." So I dry off my hands and try to take away the toy. "No, no" she says "not that" and she points to imaginary things on her legs. I get all of that off and she leaves the kitchen. She comes back just a little bit later and says, "Oh thanks mom, I had all that traffic stuck on me and I couldn't get home." I wonder what picture goes through her mind when I say Daddy is stuck in traffic and can't come home yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment