Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Bear

Brendon is just talking up a storm. Everyday he is saying new things. Now I do have to say you all probably wouldn't understand him. But since I stay home I speak "Bearwa- nees" and I have to give credit to Jeffrey too, he does really well. Kati translates for us some times, but I think somebody ought to check her credentials because things always seem to turn out in her favor. Just last night he said "Excuse me". I was so proud. He spoke a new word and he used manners. What a big boy. He is still stubborn as all get out, but if you ask me it can't be helped considering his father ; )
And he still doesn't learn his lessons the first time, or the second,.......or the third, maybe it has something to do with the stubbornness. Last night he was climbing Kati's stairs on her loft bed, now mind you he has been told numerous times he is going to fall, he fell hit his chin and hurt his mouth. He ended up with a bruise and was bleeding but did that stop him? Nooooo! Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong. Maybe my boy has perseverance, he is a "go-getter" none quitter. Nah, he is just stubborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment